Tuesday, August 25, 2015

90 pieces

I work in the government, have I ever told you that? Well, yesterday was an exclaim joy as Juan Army Newsletter got printed and published after an almost six months of extensive re-lay-outing. The Editorial Staff consists of Research Assistant from different offices, the newsletter was just, sort of, an extracurricular activity for us to further contribute in the Philippine Army. So what do you care? What's the point? You may shrug your shoulders, but when I was young, when I was not too lazy to dream, I always thought of seeing my name on a newspaper, in a way, being a "Creative Director" in the Juan Army newsletter sort of a dream come true for me. So what's my point? Dream, I say.

What's with the 90 pieces? You may say. It's the quantity of bond paper I wasted today for the PAISSP book we are supposed to submit to DBM for their MITHI project. I can't tell you about it directly without first boosting the length of my contribution in the government agency I'm in, I say this is more important than the 90 pieces of bond paper I've wasted, see I want you to understand. But still, I want to say sorry, if you're one of those taxpayers who care where his or her huge taxes go, I want to say I've just wasted almost a percent of it to bin. It was an accident, I swear, I didn't intend for it to happen. Peace? I'll try my best not waste too much of it next time, you'll surely hear from me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment