Monday, August 17, 2015

Saturday Biking




When I'm not too lazy on weekends, I usually make an effort to move around or even make further effort to go outside and celebrate the morning glory, one time it was jogging I was so into, but running makes me lonely, I just don't like the feeling it get me. It makes me think about rice, and coke, and spaghetti and whole other food stuff while staring deep into the clouds, moaning, catching my breath. Good thing I got an older brother who got this wonderful super cool bike which I can borrow sometimes. When laziness is beyond me, I took an extra effort to invite friends, it's been only twice that I've gone biking around SM Southmall really, during the first time, I was with Eduard, he got no bike so he just wait for me somewhere, with a tumbler full of water, for me, what a sweet best friend, two weeks ago, Saturday, I was with Chamy, my long time friend from high school. She also made an effort to borrow the bike from her mother which makes me want to say that biking can be a way of keeping both the friendship and the fats burning, won't you agree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment