Monday, August 17, 2015

The blessing of having a family

That's my Mama and Papa right there, it's only here (big thanks to you, virtual world!) that I can only say I love them so much, it's a constant ache to think about life without them. These pictures were taken few weeks ago, on a weekend (see how productive I am during weekends, you'd wonder), few days before Papa's birthday, Mama bought him a new shoes so I said let's go take a picture of it and tell the whole about it! We end up with these: 






Papa and mine's shoe selfie. That's his new shoes right there, see!



An OOTD selfie of course, I'm that generation, expect me that way :)



Papa and me re-enacting the ancient world's serious business in taking pictures, where smiling too widely was considered illegally silly and absurd, look at me trying so hard about it :)




When they saw these photos, "ang ganda, ipa-kodak natin to!" How old school my parents are, so adorable.




We're trying to be candid about it, why, me and mother fight everyday of our lives.



With Clark, my nephew, sporting a new hairstyle like mine :) so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment