Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Doodle Writing

There's an animal farm growing in my head. It's keeping me awake at night. I hear them talk about politics, local and international showbiz, big events, north korea, scarborough schoal, jessica sanchez, how hot it is in the philippines, when's the premiere of the season three of the walking dead, how lousy the ending of city hunter was, why housemates of the latest season of pbb don't look like 14-15 years, and the latest world wide trending topics on twitter. They're growing fast! They're whirling in my head, the wild ones are biting, clawing, creeping, leaping, scathing. I heard one big crocodile shouts, "not enough exposure for us these days, huh?" My mind's about to burst when I feel that someone choke and strangled the crocodile back to the river deep within my brain. From the hissed, my guess it was the menacing snake. "Let's start a big riot!" screams the lizards in unison. That was then that the ever-peacemaker-chicken starts to cry his "taktakputak!" repeatedly. And it was another day again. Animal farm in my head can do nothing about it, as of now. X

No comments:

Post a Comment