Sunday, January 17, 2016

Luneta Escapade

Hi, how have you been my precious reader of mine? Mine's a train wreck week. I wish to expound and pour my heart out here pero hindi ko alam kung paano ko sisimulan, even the right words to say something these days are hard to come by. Basta, feeling ko lang parang malapit na 'ko sa point of self-pity, and that's the ultimate thing I would not want to experience ever in my life. Okay, clue. I'm a bit frustrated with how things are going with my career. It's like catching bubbles blow away, gone forever, meaning, I'm in a situation wherein I want that bubble so bad but I would never ever gonna catch because that's the nature of it, it refused to be catch. Ha, I couldn't find the right word. I'm so confused with the path I'm taking right now and I don't know if it's normal for a 24 year old to feel like this, so I refuse to make a decision on things that I need, that I think I to decide on. I once wrote about the feeling of being stuck in the desert with no water on sight. It feels like this all over again. I am left with a very critical decision which I'm not entirely sure if I have the full heart to take and choose; one is to walk away which has always been the case ever since I entered the world of working my ass off like the slave that I think I am, always walking away toward the easiest path where water (skills, growth, recognition, fulfillment, fame, and culture) would not be scarce. But which familiar path do I want to really go and pursue? Even the easiest path is hard to come by these days. File after file of decisions have to be made. What more to others? This may sound so mean and selfish, but sometimes it feels good to listen to the sufferings of other people, it's good to know that they are suffering too, that they are suffering more than I, nakakababa rin ng worry, somehow, for some reason na hindi ko malaman. Very human being, am I? Hehe, but anyways that's how it is. Two would be to remain, stay and be like a tree, forgotten and wasted; endure and wait for the water in a form of rain, rain showers, or whatever form it would be, until it comes, stay. Three is to go forward to the unfamiliar path of nothingness, to search for that water, empty handed.  I am lost in this desert with three decisions. It's bringing my soul down every morning that I wake up. I cried and cried, call it depression if you want. I couldn't accept it so I prayed for the calmness of my soul, of my heart, of my mind, of the world, of the things around me. Fiona Apple didn't answer. So before I go crazy, sabi ko makapunta na nga lang ng Luneta with dear friends to unwind. Haba ng preamble ko pero kesa naman magmukmok at mag-self pity, why not enjoy the gift of life Higher Being bestow upon us, 'di ba? :) Ang refreshing lang mag-feeling teenager ulit at magpalaboy-laboy ng walang direksyon sa lugar na lagi lang naming dinadaanan noon, with nothing to worry, maglakad at pawisan kakapasyal, makakita at makasalubong ng iba't ibang klase ng tao who also chose to enjoy the breath of life from Him, it was exhilarating. Nothing beats the experience of talking about our plans for the future, random things about the nothingness sa ilalim ng kalangitan, kausap ang mga bituin at ang half moon. Ang weirdo no? Pero kesa naman magsulat na naman ng panibagong plano sa 2016 planner at journal na hindi rin naman matutupad, i-YOLO nalang para kunwari mga laking mayaman kami lol. Pero seriously though, I hope by my next post, hindi na 'ko feeling depress at totoong masaya na talaga, walang bahid nang kahit anung sarcasm. :) Pictures nalang ng escapade namin for now. 'Til then, my friend. I hope you're doing real swell in whatever world you are living right now. 

P.S. Strolling in Luneta is hashtag ultimate underrated fun :) nakakakalma ng puso ang ganda nya, try mo lang minsan beh. lels.

























No comments:

Post a Comment