Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Mother's Hug

To whomever reading this, please don't tell me that I am the lamest title creator you have encountered! Haha! On the eve of self being twenty four, a lump of cancer was forming in the body's throat, it was scratchy, it was itchy, shit di ko ma-distinguish ang difference type of cough. Oh no you would not dare, you cancer cough you! But then it persisted, it must have sensed the weak lazy soul living inside the body. So this bout of cough have been agonizing my entire daily activities or the lack thereof, wow you may say but see here dahil nasa usaping ganito narin naman, you have to understand that people my age usually do this bullshit "wait lang ha check ko muna yung sched ko kung pwede ako" bullshit that lately it has become a bullshit norm. In response to this, yung ubo ko took a form of Ariana Grande in her ew voice "Ew. Care bear. Just like what kind of life are you running to make you so buuuussyyyy sister? Nakakainis ka. No if no, yes if yes. Simple. WHAT A BORE. Okay, I've rest my case, I'm moving on with my cough life. With you. Ew." So this trying-to-be witty cough has filled my entire being, I've even spread it in the office, so yesterday, I decided to quit work for one day para makapagpahinga naman at makaaiwas din sa more hawa, kahit yun man lang ang way ko to contribute sa kapayapaan ng mundo, ano raw? Pero in actuality excuse lang yun to be in bed the whole day and sleep more, but sleep more didn't happen, I won't expound kasi again "WHAT A BORE" haha). My mother find me in the same position the way she left me that morning. A lazy ass with bouts of cough in between (yuck kadiri). Naawa yata yung nanay ko, walang sermon on that day. She even offered to massage my back bago kami matulog. I took my chance and hug her for 45 seconds or so before it becomes cheesy. It was a 45 seconds worth of comfort, shit naiiyak ako. Ang sarap pala ng yakap ng isang nanay, have you tried it lately? Try mo! Walang katumbas, kahit ilang ascorbic acid at bioflu at water therapy pa ang itapat mo. I'm twenty four but I still get the same feeling of home just like when I was a kid, napa-45 seconds flashback ako. A mother's hug is one underrated fun I would love to experience every day of my life. x :)


No comments:

Post a Comment