Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dream a little dream of me

To my five anonymous readers out there, hi! You are becoming my inspiration to write more, not to say procrastinate more haha thank you! Won't you comment? I'll appreciate that most. But I won't push my luck. Haha! Anyways, won't you know, it's  freaking Monday once again and a typhoon named Lando is raping our dear Mother Philippines. As one of her millions of daughter, it's always a sad thing to just watch. As like the others, Lando is brutal, fast and furious in taking Mama Philippines, and as always our Mama is always left vulnerable and distraught. I've gone to bed hearing Lando's howling, Mama's other children were left drenched, it was hard to sleep but I surprisingly did. Letting Lando raped Mama Philly all night long left me very restless, I had the weirdest, if not the most absurd dream. In the dream, me and Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff were driving somewhere like we three are most tight friends the world could ever have. I don't know where the hell that dream come from. x

No comments:

Post a Comment