Friday, October 9, 2015

Tick tack tick tack

Or was it tick tick tack tack tack? I can't be sure. It's my fourth day of being twenty four, saying and typing it whole in words have a more ring to it than just saying and typing it, "24". It just appear so lame. I've been thinking on what to post particularly here really, being this age makes me even more lazy. The age makes me think about others who found success at 20 or younger. Like Maine Mendoza. Or Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Yes, yes I can hear you right there, don't measure other people's success and compare it to yours, the world doesn't work that way, honey. Okay, if you say so. So what do I write here? What's the grand plan of being on in and other preposition of this age. But see here, and I bet you'd be surprise. If somebody would ask me now what day is it today, I'd probably say, "It's someday. This is the day that I have been waiting for for a long time. It has finally come!" Now, what to do about this "someday that I have been waiting for" is the question. For lack of a better analogy, it's feels like being inside a bookstore, alone, reading, skimming, hopping from books to books, and all of a sudden a spark, a light so bright caught your eyes, it was love at first sight, from the cover, from the synopsis. from the "best-selling book exclaim"so bold and scarlet it hurts not to buy it, from the gratifying one word reviews, it pulls you toward the counter. And there you go finding yourself actually buying it. the question now is whether you'd ever got the time to ever read it whole-heartily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment