Friday, November 13, 2015

DAVAO WORK


Hi. Ang dami kong gustong sabihin at gustong i-share. Pero some personal wacky trying to be artsy type lang muna as of now kasi medyo napapaligiran ako ng kadiliman at kaantukan habang sinusulat at ginagawa 'tong post pdate na ito. Photos can speak a lot more these days more than the flowery combo of lines and letters. 

All photos were taken in Davao during our office's six days consultative workshop. One day per division lang actually 'yon, pero the distance of each division consumed almost all of our time, swerte na ngang makapag-side trip kami sa Garden of Eden. I have to say naka-survive ako for six days in Davao na 40 pesos lang ang laman ng wallet ko. What do you say to that? Hindi 'yon intentional trying to be deep soul searching dare to myself, wala lang talaga na akong pera ng mga panahong yon hahaha! 

Medyo hesitant akong i-upload lahat kasi it might give away the nature of what my office provides for the country and eventually compromise me as an employee, mga ganun kemerlu. Anyways here it is :) me doing my job right with three exclamation point!!! Lol grabe yung gumawa ng registration sign na to, OA sa exclaim! Haha. 


The office conducted some inspection, and me and engineer were urged to go along to documents all the verbal and physical actions going on with the whole visitation. Here you go, Sir, my after activity report hahaha








A random photo with a lady officer. It's rare you get to see female being deployed in the field. Kudos to your brave soul, Ma'am!


And it's even more rare to keep holding on and continue standing dignified like this and aim for a world-class army that is a source of national pride. Surely ain't easy mission




Then this happened, group picture with the amazingly self absorbed Pink Mosque



And of course, the silly colorful hat that made the entire six days memorable


I really would want to post more than I could, but I couldn't. x


No comments:

Post a Comment