Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Family time

Once upon a time, in one of my musing moments while staying in the barracks which I call "In Exile", so dramatic of me haha pero I randomly wrote on my phone this short thing:

"I miss being the youngest with my two brothers surrounding me everyday of my life, fighting, always fighting, I can't remember the days without us fighting, over petty things when I think of it now. We've gone separate ways now and the memories of us always together are fading, moving, getting further and further, getting white, getting black, bald. When was the last time I prayed over the harmony of us being always together... I just miss being with my brothers."

I have always been so dependent with my parents, with my brothers support all through out my life, they shaped half of the whole pie of my existence and last Sunday was the only time I really thank them all by treating them to a Sunday lunch. I was very thankful with the wisdom Higher Being bestowed upon me for such clarity to contact them all, even my father who defies almost all material things in this world lest presented or shoved it in front of him, but this time he was persuaded. I was so happy. Here's the pictures to prove it haha! Yun lang naman talaga ang purpose ng post na to, to brag about having a family haha! (some of the photos were taken by my 3 almost 4 years old nephew, Clark).
























Seriously though, ours have gone a long way. So much to be thankful for. Wala pa ko sa kalahati ng pinapangarap kong mapasaya talaga sila, I even intend to give up my ambitious whims (or the scarcity of it) just to give them the happiness they truly deserved. I always pray for harmony so I could give it back to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment