Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Thought (Read: Everyday)

Disclaimer: Don't be fooled. I'm weak, but not really that weak :) This is my usual antics, nasaktuhan lang na dito ko nalabas. So read on. 


Another Monday. Another day in the office, spending a lousy eight hours setting my goddamn ass on fire. I could actually hear my soul reaping, bruising, taking down, crying. How do I get myself out of this place? I'm not making any difference here. Corruption is growing in my belly, growing and growing, and if I'd spend my time here longer, I don't know what it be liked in a few months more. I'm not really sure why I'm sticking unto this in the first place, a failed civil service exam result should told me that already. Civil service might not really for me. Or maybe I'm just lacking human physical interaction, a real physical conversation or I don't know. What I know, and what I am sure about this minute is I want to go home and binge watch Arrow and moon over the love happening between Oliver and Felicity with a burning Sterling City before them and just not think about work or anything else. I could sum this up into simpler words really haha pinahaba ko lang. Tinatamad ako magtrabaho, gusto ko nang umuwi at ipagpatuloy yung katamaran ko sa bahay. Tapos! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment