Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A sucker for anything romance

Hi, dear reader of mine. How you doing? I've been meaning to post two weeks ago about some crap self have been into but procrastination got the best of me, no surprise there eh? How consistent. Blame it on social media as well, I couldn't count the scrolls I've been making everyday of my life, on Facebook, on Instagram, on Twitter. Such a waste. Nalipasan nalang yung mga ikukwento ko dapat dito. Pero I will try to post everything here one at a time, however crappy those things are haha really hard to balance consistency and procrastination, but for the chance of changing the world of somebody out there (who am I kidding haha it's just me trying to change me haha), I will! Haha naks. Anyways, two weeks ago or one week ago or I don't know, would you know? Haha basta some days ago I was surfing on Youtube for something to watch and my aching heart happened to stumble upon this romance anime titled "Wolf Girl and Black Prince", it's an anime series consist with 24 episodes, it took only 1 episode to get me hooked. It was shallow, yes, perhaps but who cares, I got a thing for all things romance, however ironic it may sound. If you do as well, here's my list of anime romance that's good to watch this holiday season :) 


1. Whisper of the Heart - This Studio Ghibli produced is all about finding a man at such a tender age na makakasama mong mangarap at tuparin ang pangarap na 'yon. Naka-relate ako kay Shizuku, the main character in the movie, she loves to read, Wikipedia calls her a "bookworm", and a keen writer herself but lacks confidence on her writings. That typical girl. Then she met a man who happens to love reading as well and appreciates everything that breathes 'art". Bakit ganun! Napaka-unfair. Charing. Anyways, isa sa catch ng movie is yung kantang "Take me Home, Country Roads", may nostalgia. 

2. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - kung saan nag-originate ang quote na "Time Waits for No One". It's a famous anime movie na magpapaisip sayong, "shet bakit ngayon ko lang pinapanood ito!!!" Obvious naman sa title na it's a girl (Makoto) who time travel or "time-leap" or yung nako-control nya yung oras backward forward and what not. One memorable / catchy scene was the riding in the bike scene / love confession scene of her best friend, Chiaki Mamiya to her. It was sweet. It was painful. Watch it for yourself :) my single heart ached after watching it. 


3. 5 centimeters per second - The typical boy meets girl or the girl meets boy pero sa bandang dulo hindi parin nag-work out. Nakaka-frustrate. Maiintindihan mo ang salitang "yearning" sa iba't ibang angulo according kung saang perspective among the characters ka makaka-relate. Kay Kanae Kumida ako naka-relate. That girl who loves someone, yearn for him but jsut couldn't express it. Arte. Haha! 






4. Wolf Girl and Black Prince & Special A - your typical anime, yes but I'm really a sucker for anything romance. I crave for it. I love reading about it, I love watching it, I love how characters conquer it in ways that I don't haha Wolf Girl and Black Prince is a special catch. Naiyak ako halfway through it. Minsan pala kailangan mong magpakatanga sa pag-ibig to fully understand it. Ansabe? Haha.


So there! :) Let me know what you think of it, you might have recommendations as well, would really appreciate that, yun eh kung may nagbabasa nga nito haha but here's my email, vanessarosales.05@gmail,com email me!

Disclaimer: All photos and GIFs are Google Images. Courtesy / Credit to the original owners. :) 

Disclaimer: Forgive the crappy english haha 

1 comment: