Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"That Time of the Month"

Wrote this utter crap yesterday. What was on my mind? I didn't cry but but my annoyance got me more than an eight hour worth of sleep, do I say my thanks? -> This is one of those "that time of the month" when I want to punch somebody on the mouth so hard just for the heck of it, and I want to lie down in bed after, just stare out at the utter nothingness of nothing, and cry over this uncontrollable, hard to explain piss that I'm currently having. The world offers no comfort, none at all. Not even a simple nudge of assurance of "just a little while, you little piece of shit you". Nothing. In fact, it conspires to do anything and everything to piss and annoy you even more. I'm about to burst from so much annoyance, I want to cry at the same time. What is this feeling. <- In my head right now is this lists of all things to avoid or lessen for a while. Repeatedly listing and re-listing it in my head, lest I forget, which happens often by the way, are the following list. Might be of help to whoever is reading right now.

1) More sleep, please, Self? Can you do that? I dare you to do that. Just that. Do I need to ask more? More? Can you sleep at 9 or 10PM everyday? 
2) Less Facebook. Yes, Facebook. And nothing else. Nothing else matter except that, at least in your life right now. So can you at least try to just breath far from it for a while? Just for a while? Until this "that time of the month" turmoil stops.
3) Drink water. Lots of water. Have mercy on your cheeks marked now with pimples.
4) Buy that Ginger or Lemongrass tea one of your chef friend recommended to lessen belly fats. Not just buy, by the way, try to drink it as well.
5) Stay away from crappy friends for a while. No two crappy people are bound to do good things. Your friends are crappy, you is crappy. Why the hell should you meet? 
6) Do not be too serious about this list. But be serious about spending your time wisely this time. Don't make an effort unless there's really a need to do it. 
7) Be strong on your convictions, but you have no convictions, so stay like that. Don't be too mainstream about it. 
8) Can you Ssssshhhh for like a while and just stop talking and listen?  
9) Can you do it?
10) 

No comments:

Post a Comment